You can now set individual iqama times to match your masjid’s iqama and help you catch congregational prayers at the masjid.
Setup Iqama Times
- Go to Settings > Iqama to access all iqama settings
- Tap a prayer name, and select either Time or Minutes
- Use Time to set a specific time ie: 6:30 AM
- Use Minutes to set the number of minutes after the adhan (usually for Maghrib)
Setup Jumuah Khutba
- Tap Jumuah > tap the Enabled toggle
- Set your masjid’s Khutba start time
- Set the Reminder time to be reminded XX minutes before the Khutba starts to give you enough time to prepare and head to the masjid to catch the Jumuah Khutba.
- To set reminders for the iqama, tap Notifications and choose a Reminder sound
- Set the Reminder time to be reminded XX minutes before the iqama time to help you prepare and head to the masjid to catch the prayer in congregation.
- Update Interval: Use this setting to get notified when you should manually update the iqama times to match your masjid throughout the month/year.
- Timer countdown: Enable this to display a countdown for the iqama after each adhan. Will display across phone and watch apps, widgets, and complications.
- Show in list: Enable this to display the selected iqama times on the Times screen in the app.’